EU Personal Data
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”) and United Kingdom you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your personal data.
We will normally collect personal data from you only (1) where we need the personal information to perform a binding agreement with you, (2) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or (3) where we have your consent to do so.
If we collect and use your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests, this interest will normally be to operate our Services and communicate with you as necessary to provide our Services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving the services we offer, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details (email@example.com).
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect different kinds of personal data about you, depending on whether you chose to create an account with Suhai.
Persons who visit the Site without logging in or registering (“unregistered users”):
1) Site activity data: We collect information about how you use the Site and interact with content, including the pages you visit, search history, and the referring web page from which you arrived at our Site. We collect browser and operating system information, devices you use to access the Site and your time zone setting. We also collect online identifiers. Specifically, we collect internet protocol (IP) address information and we set cookies as explained below
2) Contact Information: We collect email addresses or any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function, for example to reply to your request.
Persons who choose to create an account on the Site (“users”):
1) We collect from users the same categories of information described above for unregistered users.
2) Contact Information: We collect name, surname, username or similar identifier, and email address.
3) Payment and Commercial Information: If you purchase the Services package or other Services, the transaction is processed by PayPal and/or Stripe and we do not store any of the credit card or banking information that you provide to these payment processors. We collect details of Services you have purchased or received from us.
4) User submitted personal information: We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us at your direction in order to personalize your account or for a specific function, for example, your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
5) User’s content on the Site, when submitted, including, without limitation, on communication forums or other public areas of the Site
Our Site is not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Site is accessed (“Age”), and we prohibit users under the Age from using the Site and Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the Age.
Information from cookies and similar tracking technology
We collect cookies or similar tracking technologies. This means information that our Site’s server transfers to your computer. This information can be used to track your session on the Site. Cookies may also be used to customize content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from users, including without limitation personal data, as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
California Rights and Choices
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides you certain rights in relation to your personal information: 1) right to know – you have the right to request that we disclose certain information about our collection of your personal information over the past 12 months, including the specific pieces of information we collected; 2) right to request deletion – you have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions set forth in the CCPA; 3) right to non-discrimination for the exercise of your rights – you have the right not to be discriminated against you because you have exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
To exercise the rights described above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “CCPA Request.” In either case you will need to provide the following information to verify your identity and enable us to locate your information in our systems: your username and email address that you used to create an account with us, as well as any other information which we may reasonably request in order for us to verify your identity. We may require you verify that you have access to your account and/or email account that you used to register with us.